It's seems that when I ask my friends," hows your course?" they reply with a sigh, "stressful man!". I guess stress is a part of university life and its unavoidable. Moreover, their 'nick' on MSN indicate that they are feeling the pressure to get good results in their exams(so am I).Lol
Not that Im complaining, but I have assignments, project competitions, reports, presentations during EXAM month. How cool is that?? Lmao people use to say," when the going gets tough, the tough gets going". I guess they're right..
Like k nisa said universities wants you(me) to work harder thats why there is so much to do. As far as im concerned, my flatmates have no worries at all they are soo relax. They will only start doing work when tomorrow is the submission date and would stay up all night.hahaha
Speaking of flatmates, I think im not really close with them any more and I think they don't like me anymore because I don't socialise/go out with them weekend nights. huhu I still play criket with them along the corridor. Yes the corridor!! where everyone was suppose to use hahaha they don't care..
My flat also got alot of complaints because my flatmates has huge speakers which they crank it up at night Lol...When our neighbours complained, my flatmates just stand up and pretend they don't understand, hehe I guess my flatmates are the bad-asses of flatmates you could ever get Lol
Anyways it's going be only like 2 months more living with them so its ok. Ever heard the saying, "when your going through hell, Keep on going!!" hehe so I have to work hard and be strong to face my obstacles . Gambatte!!! Fighting!!! :))))) GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE IN BRUNEI AND OZZIE!! MUAHHHUGGZZ!!
P.s will update when im free and looking forward for summer sales haha q(^^)P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hiya dibz,
I understand what you are going through when you said you are not close to your flatties anymore as you don't go out with them much, that was the situation for me masa ku di swansea, drg nearly everynight ke pub, aku malas tah ingau kan pegi so aku jumpa drg saja masa di kithchen masa masak and masa atu lah tagur tagur heheh, sometimes ku bawa drg shopping groceries, tapi its fine, you may feel lonely like i also did but i had my point of realease masa weekend ku turun ke cardiff and meet up the bruneians there and i also chat with them online, dsana you can easily meet up with the bruneians in town so sanang lagi lah kali :), Anyways work will also keep you busy and try to make frens dgn urg urg yg pandai arah your batch so sama sama help each other thats what i did dulu :). Be strong as i know you can be and nda lama you are coming, We here are always wishing for your sucess and be healthy + happy :). Gambatte Ikimasho, you can do it, bro!
Aku pun seteeeressss banget.. lu ada lagu lagu indon untuk dedengar supaya gue happy sedikit...
Hey mannn course ku pun :s :S hahah but my exms in 1 week yipeeeee and den its holssss
eh ur flatmates biar tia dorg ahhh..den next sem you will miss(?) them tu..or not:D
lotsa lovesssss
See youuu soon babe!!
and p.s summer sale hint hint hint
hehe thanks..awu eyh tagur2 plg ku sama drg tpi not so close..haha dun worry lh :) yupps kami(bruneians) kn bbq ne time may ane yth nda jua brp boring life ku, webcam lg nda bek..tpi about 2months lg so ok lh..:P
Yes, im doing fine heatlhy n happy, i just like to complain hehehe..lgu indon nda ku tau a..yea can't wait for the examz to be over..:P Lots of love..
"hey you why you never give it a trim ah?!?!" "its a jungle out there~ (lagu ost MONK)"
ish ish.."hey you how come you never update wan?".. heard theres lots to *see* dsana..comeone show us some pixs will you.. lotsa lovess xoxo
Post a Comment